Other Services

1) Correction in Births and Deaths Records:
A person desirous of making a correction into the records of Birth or Death may apply to the Secretary, who after verifying the correction requested for and after being satisfied to the veracity of such request may order for a correction under section 15 of Registration of Births and Deaths Act, 1969 strictly in accordance to the circular issued in this regard.

Website Design By :  Goa Web Tech